Thursday, July 8, 2010

Golden Day!

So much has happened in the last month. Well not anything exciting. Moving organizing a house. It feels like I clean everyday, but nothing gets accomplished. I know I said I would post pics of the house fast, but I'm too embarrassed to show any. Sorry for being such a neat freak. This house will probably never be clean because lily is to the appropriate age where she can make as many messes as she wants, and there's nothing I can do to stop her. Except lock her in a room somewhere, but that's probably not very motherish. Anyways, I promise I will post pics soon. I did want to post though, and say happy happy birthday to my little girl. Sweet Kyrie turns 8 today. It is her golden birthday. We had a blast today, doing whatever she wanted. Playing at pump it up with friends, movies, shopping, eating at the park(warm, but bearable).
She is a sweet girl so full of life. I took this picture today, an thought how happy she would be looking for a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, and then realized she is my own pot of gold, and how lucky I am to have her. Love you Ky!

5 comments:

Randi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYRIE!!!Turning 8 ROCKS!!!

That is a super cute picture too!

OH! and don't think I forgot!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!!!!

LOVE YOU BOTH!!!

Jer and Jacquie O said...

Happy Birthday Emily! I know it's too late to call you, but I wanted to make sure you know how much we LOVE you and that we miss you like crazy! I hope your birthday has been perfect in every way. I LOVE you!
Love, Quie

Jeri said...

That was so sweet! Happy birthday to her...and I guess you too!

I hear you on the cleaning. Gook luck!

qwe asd said...

Wedding Dresses
Bridesmaid Dresses

Prom Dresses
San Patrick Bridal Dresses
Alexia Bridesmaid Dresses
Alfred Angelo Bridesmaid

Chaussures Nike Femme said...

Ariesdomestic violence and quotes : wedding dress to ! Occur! Can happen! Fight beside me ah! Today is simply not your die i live ! ( A deadly war ) Taurus domestic violence Classic Quotes : Ayaya , careful to not ever smash things , this can be to implement money to shop for A ! Protection of property ( to safeguard the scene ! ) br Geminidomestic violence quotes : Hey , I ventured into the starting ! Chase me ah? ? (This can be called domestic violence ? Clearly play house game you chase me playing ... ) Cancer domestic violence and quotes : do not hit , beware injured A ~~ hum ...... ( this is definitely bully people ... ) Leo domestic violence classic Quotes : others in me ? ? ? ? ? You want to live ? ! Alfred Angelo wedding dress! ( Doing behavior is just not . However , if your two include the lions ? ... ) Virgo classic quotations of domestic violence : wow , throw crooked , you will find the measure of quasi distance ah ? ? (This is often domestic violence or military training ?) Libra domestic violence and quotes : tell you Oh, so after that net change I hit you ! ( The most sweat a ) Scorpio classic quotations of domestic violence : sample , recognize it, you isn't my opponent , asap to discontinue . ( The depth of the martial arts master contest bridesmaid dress discount. Jewelry Set wedding.. ) Sagittarius classic quotations of domestic violence : I come! ! Accept the ! ! Left! ! ( Within the play through the trials belonging to the game ? ) Capricorn classic quotations of domestic violence : A Yo Yo , an original domestic violence is against the law Oh, you are unable to struck me , be certain you jail Oh . ( Time restraints in the rule of law and morality , make no mistake . ) Aquarius domestic violence and quotes : This action is ecellent, oh ~ hold . I shot down bride wedding dress! ( It was not life when life ah ......) Pisces domestic violence and quotes : you beat ! Hum hum , ooo, ooo ooo, ooo ... ( you won't need to fight ? How the movies ... ) : : constellation Forum ] Updated : [ 20071011 8:25:00 ] [,]],,