Saturday, October 18, 2008
Every time I asked her to pose for the camera, she insisted on sitting on the pumpkin.
Brielle is always eager to smile for the camera. Sorry there are no pics of Kyrie, she went to a different pumpkin patch with her school, and of course I forgot my camera.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Since when do your children come home from Joyschool with this on their paper?
Another crazy growing up thing she does lately is her own Reading Time. After Kyrie is done reading, she has to read her own book out loud too. She puts her finger under the words and repeats them after me. I have very mixed feelings about the whole thing. She's only three for crying out loud, and still my little baby for a little while longer, what is going on? What ever happened to being content with just looking at the pictures?
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Here are the rules:
1. Mention the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 other bloggers.
1 I absolutely cannot go to sleep at night, unless I have brushed my teeth and said my prayers.
2. I am not a morning person, I have a hard time getting out of bed unless I have a purpose
3. I love sleeping in clean sheets (so far all of these quirks have something to do with sleeping, I think I'm tired.)
4. I think I'm turning into my Mother, I used to dislike how she just threw together meals from left overs in the fridge, now I find I'm doing it myself.
5. I'm still afraid of the dark. For Reals!
6. I like working and playing in the dirt, even the way it smells. I like to think that I'm part of the earth, and love beautifing it.
Ok, there you have it a few quirks. I'm supposed to tag 6 others, but I don't dare, so if you want to play this game then go right ahead.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
- stop moving wheelbarrow after wheel barrow of bricks to the backyard for a patio
- no more digging trenches to improve water run off in the back
- moving a whole truck load of manure to improve soil conditions is probably not the best
- sand is not very fun to move around either...
- picking humongous kids up is not good for the back
- not getting enough sleep because I would rather spend time with husband since he's out of town about three days out of the week
- teaching daughter how to ride a two wheelie- guess it's not so bad, get's me huffn' n puffin though
- scrapbooking all hours of the night esp. when kids need dinner
- moving lunch room tables about while volunteering at Kyrie's school (they won't let me do this one anymore)
- wish I could cut back on the bathroom breaks, alot of time is wasted there!!!
There you go just a couple of the things I've been doing the past couple of week because I don't take my condition seriously ( but how can I? Life doesn't stop just because your expecting...)
PS and in case anyone's wondering, I did have an ultrasound this week. The baby was being very modest and wouldn't show a thing except for a glimpse. We are about 90% sure it's another girl. How crazy is that? Kel comes from a family of all boys, I have 7 brothers...maybe I just need more drama in my life! Any good name ideas? We can't agree on a single one!